Sunday, November 13, 2011

I Love My Librarian Award Ceremony - Thursday, December 8, 2011

On behalf of the Carnegie Corporation of New York, American Library Association, and The New York Times, METRO members are invited to the 2011 “I Love My Librarian” Award Ceremony.

Ten winners from around the country will arrive in New York for the ceremony.
I hope you’ll join METRO staff in congratulating them and connecting with the local library community at the reception afterward.

What: I Love My Librarian 2011 Award Ceremony
When: Thursday, December 8, 2011 – 6 to 8 pm
Where: The Times Center
242 West 41st Street
New York, NY

RSVP: http://tinyurl.com/libraryaward There is no charge to attend.

A reception with drinks and light hors d’oeuvres follows the program.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tom Nielsen, MLS
Member Services Manager
Metropolitan New York Library Council (METRO)
57 East 11th Street - 4th Floor
New York, New York 10003-4605
212 228 2320 x116
tnielsen@metro.org
Not a METRO Member? Contact me to find out more about
METRO's money-saving benefits for libraries, archives and
individuals.